Friday, May 28, 2010

CTA bus denizens are my muses...

After much prodding of my friends, my Facebook series "On The 7" is now a blog.

As a forty-something verteran of Chicago's public transportation system, I have seen many (far too fucking many, if I am having a bad day) characters on the bus, especially the 147.  If you are wearing a necklace made of empty blood draw vials, applying makeup with a full roll of brushes, drunkenly humping the bendy portion of the bus early on a Friday night, your 15 minutes are captured for all to see.  Rather than exhibiting you with malice, you make my life more interesting than if I were sitting solo in a car rolling down Lake Shore Drive.   Consider this a salute to your unique personal style!

I'll upload photos as I get the chance, and please do send on your own photos (clean please: this ain't that sort of blog) and stories:

No comments:

Post a Comment